Among the various types of hinges we manufacture, including butt hinges, security, and heavy-duty hinges, half mortise hinges are widely used based on the application requirement. These hinges are designed in such a way that only one leaf is mounted to the edge of the door and other leaf is surface mounted. At Kiesler Machine, we provide these hinges fabricated from 316/316L grade of stainless steel, which is one of the most corrosive resistant grades of stainless steel available. 316 grade of stainless steel is more corrosive resistant than 304 stainless steel. 316 stainless steel construction makes it suitable for those applications that frequently come in contact with chemical corrodents or marine environments, among others.
Beneficial Features of 316/316L Stainless Steel Half Mortise Hinges
Following are some of the beneficial features of half mortise hinges, which makes them ideal for many applications used in various industries. The important reason to invest in our 316 stainless steel half mortise hinges are:
- Rugged design and corrosion resistant construction of these hinges ensure their lasting performance.
- These hinges are proudly Made in the USA.
- 316 Stainless steel hinge are available in convenient weld-on design or bolt-on design with mounting holes.
- These medium and heavy-duty half mortise hinges are designed with self-lubricating oil-lite bronze bushings or sealed needle bearings.
- The hinges are corrosion resistant and can easily withstand challenging and harsh environments.
- These hinges are equipped with lubrication port that assures smooth operation even in high traffic areas.
- They are manufactured with heat treated and precision ground alloy pin for years of maintenance-free service.
- These hinges are easy to install and remove and maintain.
- 316 stainless steel half mortise hinges are ideal for applications like chemical processing plants, industrial security gates, agricultural and construction applications, marine applications, etc.
- Supplied with a plain finish.
- Convenient non-handed design.
- Kiesler Machine Inc hinges provide a time proven design for unfailing service. .
Applications of 304/304L Stainless Steel Half Mortise Hinges
The beneficial features of these half mortise hinges make them ideal for the following doors and gates.
- Containment Gates
- Security Gates
- Vault Doors
- Exterior Doors and Gates
- Container Doors
- Neutron Shielding Doors
- Blast Room Doors
- Cabinet Doors
- Processing Equipment and Application Machinery
- International and Domestic Shipping Containers