Heavy Duty Steel Hinges for Industrial Steel Doors and Gates
Left hand carbon steel heavy duty hinges by Kiesler Machine Inc are known for their long, maintenance free, life. Heavy duty carbon steel hinges are fabricated with pride in the U.S.A. using quality materials and craftsmanship.
Features of Left Hand Carbon Steel Hinges
Our heavy duty steel hinges comprise a variety of beneficial features:
- Manufacturing Material: 1018 carbon steel
- Maximum Load Bearing Capacity: 1,000 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. door weight
- Maximum Radial Capacity: 400 lbs. to 25,000 lbs.
- Pin Construction: Hardened and ground alloy steel pin
- Bearings: Needle and thrust bearings
- Mounting Options: With or without mount holes
Industrial Applications of Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Hinges
Industrial heavy duty hinges are commonly used in the following applications:
- Medical and research
- Military and defense
- Vault doors
- Lead filled radiation doors
- Industrial and residential gates
High capacity weld on hinges for doors are a perfect choice for any heavy or oversized door. Kiesler Machine, Inc. can provide standard and custom heavy duty carbon steel hinges to meet the needs of various industrial applications involving gates and doors.