Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hinges for Industrial Doors, Vaults, and Gates
Stainless steel is the most popular material used to create heavy duty hinges for corrosion resistance or outdoor environments. Known for its strength and versatility, the alloy is the perfect choice for applications involving high traffic and harsh environments. We at Kiesler Machine, Inc. support customers from different sectors by providing heavy duty stainless steel hinges for a variety of industrial applications.
Features of Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hinges
The properties of stainless steel make it a suitable material for constructing heavy duty hinges. Stainless steel heavy duty hinges offered by Kiesler Machine, Inc. consist of the following features:
- Manufacturing Material: 304L and 316L stainless steel
- Maximum Load Bearing Capacity: 1,000 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. door weight
- Maximum Radial Capacity: 400 lbs. to 25,000 lbs.
- Pin Construction: Hardened and ground alloy steel pin
- Bearings: Needle and thrust bearings
- Mounting Options: With or without mount holes
As a material, stainless steel provides a variety of advantages to hinges and their applications. The primary benefit is a high resistance to chemical corrosion and oxidation. Heavy duty stainless steel door and gate hinges made from 304L or 316L stainless steel provides these benefits for years of maintenance free service. Kiesler Machine, Inc. stainless steel heavy duty door hinges are cost-effective and suitable for many industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
Benefits of Left Hand Stainless Steel Hinges
There are various benefits to using stainless steel heavy duty hinges:
- Corrosion Resistance: One of the biggest advantages of using left hand stainless steel heavy duty hinges is their corrosion resistance to chemicals, marine environments and oxidation.
- Interchangeable: Our hinges are interchangeable with competitor’s hinges making replacement quick and simple.
- Stock: Our hinges are usually in stock for immediate shipment for new construction or maintenance repairs.
Kiesler Machine, Inc. offers a variety of heavy duty stainless steel hinges in differing sizes and weight capacities. We can also customize the hinge according to the client’s requirements. With our in-house machining facility: weld on or custom hole patterns, longer or wider hinge leafs are no problem.