Supporting Doors and Gates in Extreme Industrial Environments
Kiesler Machine, Inc. is a leader in designing and manufacturing carbon steel hinges. We supply right hand steel hinges for industrial doors and gates. Our weld-on hinges are designed for applications involving high loads.
Features of Right Hand Carbon Steel Hinges
We provide heavy steel hinges with the following range of features:
- Manufacturing Material: 1018 hot and cold rolled carbon steel
- Maximum Load Bearing Capacity: 1,000 lbs. to 40,000 lbs. door weight
- Maximum Radial Capacity: 400 lbs. to 25,000 lbs.
- Pin Construction: Hardened and ground alloy steel pin
- Bearings: Needle and thrust bearings
- Mounting Options: With or without mount holes
Applications of Carbon Steel Hinges
We manufacture carbon steel heavy duty hinges to meet the needs of a variety of moving structures. We offer pivot hinges for doors in manufacturing facilities and harsh environments. A few examples of industrial applications and areas are given below.
- Medical facilities
- Nuclear plants and testing facilities
- Heavy duty applications
- Container doors
- Neutron shielding doors
- Radiation shielding doors
- Research and development labs
Choosing the Right Size of Carbon Steel Hinges for an Application
The door weight and radial load, along with other forces, is the determining factors in calculating the proper hinge for any application. Call our sales department for more information.
We at Kiesler Machine, Inc. can provide the correct type of right hand carbon steel hinges for your moving structure applications. We can provide the hinges in a variety of sizes, weight capacity, and dimensions.