Keyed Shafts for Vibration-free Operation at High Speeds
We are specialized in providing 1045 TGP keyed shafts in preferred specifications for use in demanding OEM and replacement applications. This precision keyed shaft is known for their superior strength, vibration free operation, and long service life. We provide keyed shafting in many popular diameter sizes and several standard length sizes. Stock sizes range from 3/4 to 4 15/16 (inches) in diameter, and 6 inches to 36 inches in length.
Taking into consideration the critical application requirements, keyed shafting is manufactured from high grade medium carbon steel (1045 TG&P) in consistent diameters. Our range of keyed steel shafts have become a popular choice among customers across industries as:
- Meet OEM specifications
- They ensure vibration-free operation at high speeds
- They exhibit excellent tensile strength - 82,000 PSI and Yield point = 45,000 PSI
- Heat treatable when required
- They are precision ground to guaranteed proper bearing fits
We are recognized for our unparalleled customer service and manufacturing excellence. This sets us apart from our competitors. Our range of precision shafting is used across several industrial sectors. These include:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Construction and Agriculture
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Operations (MRO)
Get the most accurate and polished keyed shafts from us at competitive prices. Along with stocking a large amount of standard keyed shafts, we can customize the product in quick turn-around times.