Hinges that Support the Performance of Agricultural Equipment
The agriculture industry utilizes various types of hinges that help ensure the integrity of several of its equipment as well as doors and gates at farm areas. These hinges are subjected to harsh working environments, which ultimately affects their performance in the long run. Being a well-known hinges manufacturer with a strong market footprint, Kiesler Machine specializes in the design and manufacturing of hinges for the agricultural industry. Over the years, these hinges have helped our clients minimize equipment downtimes due to faulty hinges, and maximize their efficiency by facilitating smooth functioning. Our hinges for agricultural industries are known for their aesthetics, durable performance, corrosion resistance, and are available in custom specifications.
Types of Hinges Used in the Agricultural Industry
We design the following types of hinges for agricultural industries:
- Heavy Duty Strap Hinges: These hinges are widely used in machinery guards, outdoor equipment, and interior and exterior doors and gates of farm areas owing to their heavy duty construction. We provide heavy duty strap hinges manufactured from carbon steel material, and equipped with thrust bearings and pins made of hardened alloy steel.
- Heavy Duty Barrel Hinges: Made of materials such as carbon steel or 316, 304 stainless steel, these hinges facilitate smooth performance of various equipment. These hinges are precision machined for their smooth operation.
- Heavy Duty Farm Gate Hinges: As the name suggests, these hinges secure heavy duty gates in fields, farms, and barns. Designed to withstand harsh working environments, our hinges made of stainless steel and carbon steel assure years of maintenance-free service.
- Heavy Duty Weld-On Hinges: Our heavy duty weld-on hinges are utilized by several agricultural equipment because they provide several benefits in terms of performance. These hinges are made of durable materials, and equipped with dust seals that help improve their performance in outdoor environments.
- Heavy Duty Butt Hinges: These are one of the most popular hinges used in agricultural industries. We regularly design recessed heavy duty butt hinges for doors and gates in the agricultural industry. Our hinges are made using high-quality materials such as carbon steel or stainless steel, which helps ensure their durability in abusive environments.
- Heavy Duty Pivot Hinges: These special hinges are designed for applications where regular mounting is impossible. We provide heavy duty pivot hinges with or without mounting holes. Most of our pivot hinges are interchangeable with competitor hinges.
Benefits of Hinges Used in the Agricultural Industry
Being an experienced hinge manufacturer, we have designed and delivered custom hinges for agricultural industries. Our hinges have gained immense popularity over the years, owing to the following benefits they offer:
- These hinges are made of stainless steel or carbon steel materials, which are known for their durability and reliable services.
- These hinges can be mounted or welded on doors and gates easily.
- Thrust bearings and needle bearings ensure smooth operation of the doors and gates.
- These hinges are provided in heights between 5" and 16".
Applications of Hinges in the Agricultural Industry
We design hinges for use in the following agricultural applications:
- Tillage equipment
- Tractors and Implements
- Barn gates and doors
- Agriculture equipment
At Kiesler Machine, we are committed towards customer satisfaction. Our experts work closely with clients to understand their requirements and suggest them the right hinges accordingly. Call 888-565-6610 or email email@example.com