Kiesler Machine, Inc.’s Weld Nuts Permit Faster Assembly
Amongst several weld nuts manufacturers, the name of Kiesler Machine, Inc., is prominent as we have been delivering the finest range of weld nuts at economical prices. We keep a vast inventory of standard stainless steel weld nuts. However, custom fabrication is what we specialized in. We are famous for proven engineering, advanced manufacturing facilities, proficient engineering team, and quality testing methods. All these factors together contribute in producing welding nuts that are sturdy, easy-to-install, wear and tear resistant, and corrosion resistant.
Features of Stainless Steel Weld Nuts
Available in standard and metric sizes, our range of weld nuts is ideal for use in restricted and limited space areas. Our weld nuts exhibit several unique features/benefits.
- Manufactured from best-in-class raw materials such as 316L stainless steel, 304L stainless steel, 1018 mild steel, and 6061 – T6 aluminum. The use of superior quality raw materials ensures long lasting performance in aggressive industrial applications.
- Available in both coarse and fine threads
- All weld nut types are provided with a plain finish for ease of welding
- Manufactured to overcome problems such as burn-outs and time consuming indexing
- Strong enough to support heavy duty industrial applications
Heavy Duty Weld Nuts – For Applications Requiring Strength and Rigidity
Our stainless steel and aluminum weld nuts are engineered accurately for corner or straight mounting. They are largely used for several fabrication and assembly applications in industries including:
Kiesler Machine, Inc., has grown steadily over the years. We ensure that our products are manufactured to exact specifications and performance criteria as requested by customers. To ensure the highest standards, we have developed a comprehensive quality-checking program through which the final products are tested for quality and functionality.