Heavy Duty Door Hinges – Meeting the Needs of Various Industries
Heavy duty door hinge manufacturer – Kiesler Machine Inc specializes in door hinge designing and manufacturing. We specialize in door/gate hinges for residential, industrial, and commercial applications. We are able to meet the needs of our clients in terms of product variety, style, and quality. Over the years, we have delivered stainless steel and carbon steel door hinges, as well as heavy duty strap, heavy duty shed door hinges and barrel hinges to our clients across various industries.
Heavy Duty Door Hinges Based on Materials
Our door hinges offer various designs and construction, which can meet specific application requirements:
General Technical Features of Door Hinges
- Finish: Primer coated, powder coated or Stainless Steel
- Mount: Weld On or Bolt On
- Leaf Thickness: From 3/8 to 3″
- Maximum Door Weight: From 400 lbs. to 40,000 lbs.
- Maximum Radial Load: Between 300 lbs. and 25,000 lbs.
Product and Application Benefits of Door Hinges
Our heavy duty door hinges can provide a variety of benefits that enhance the performance of the hinge as well as the application.
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- The carbon steel or 316 or 304 stainless steel hinges for varied environments.
- Hardened and ground alloy steel pin.
- The hinges are designed for years of maintenance-free service.
- Iron hinges are durable and can easily withstand abusive environments.
- Superior design and construction of these hinges allows for smooth operation.
- The hinges can also be custom designed to meet specific application requirements.
Applications of Heavy Duty Door Hinges
The applications and industries in which the door hinges can be utilized are varied. They include:
- Vault Doors
- Neutron Shielding Doors
- Radiation Shielding Doors
- Industrial and Residential Gates
- Research and Development Labs
- Pulp and Paper
- Military and Defense
- Construction and Agriculture
Heavy duty door hinges provided by Kiesler Machine Inc. are offered in various specifications, and can be used in different kinds of applications. Contact us to for any questions.
- Queries & Replies -