Non-mortise (surface mount) hinges are easy-to-install hardware that can be directly welded or bolted to the frame and door. Be it on doors for armored vehicles, test cell doors or military bunker doors, these hinges meet most demanding environments and high usage applications. Hence, non-mortise hinges assure quick and easy installation, while saving time and labor on mortising the surface for installation. At Kiesler Machine Inc., we bring you a range of finest quality heavy duty non-mortised hinges that are made in a wide variety of door weights, material types and finishes. With robust manufacturing capabilities and engineering expertise, you are guaranteed to find the right non-mortise door hinges or gate hinges that perfectly fits your application.
Types of Heavy Duty Non-Mortise Hinges Provided by Us
As an industry leading hinge manufacturer, we specialize in producing non-mortised (surface mount) hinges of several types. The non-mortised hinges that we offer include:
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Heavy duty gate hinges
- Heavy duty pivot hinges
- Heavy duty weld on hinges
- Radiation shielding hinges
- Vault hinges
- Precision Hinges
All our hinges are Made in the U.S.A. with pride and quality craftsmanship. They are maintenance free for years of reliable service.
Specifications of Non-Mortise Hinges
Our heavy duty non-mortised hinges are second to none in terms of durability, appearance, and performance. At Kiesler Machine, the non-mortise hinges are offered in the following specifications.
- Materials: 304L or 316L Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel.
- Finishes: Carbon steel - Primer coat standard, Powder coat paint is available.
- Mounting: Weld on or Mounting holes for bolt on applications.
- Coating: Hot dip galvanized or cold galvanized.
- Maximum Radial Load Range: Models available for up to 800 lbs radial load.
- Maximum Door Weight Range: Models available for up 2,000 lbs door weight.
Beneficial Features of Non-Mortise Hinges Provided by Us
With exceptional design features and high quality construction, non-mortise hinges are guaranteed to work in applications that are exposed to moisture or other corrosive environments. The hinges exhibit excellent load bearing characteristics, making them support heavy weighted applications. A few other notable features of our heavy-duty non-mortised hinges are:
- Maintenance free operation
- Excellent corrosion resistance for the stainless steel models
- Easy availability in custom widths, lengths, and finishes
- Fabrication with precise bearings
- Security hinges have tamper resistant pin design
- Assure smooth, silent and effortless operation
- Heat treated and precision ground alloy steel pin
- Indoor or outdoor installation
Non-mortise hinges can be installed anywhere to make reliable joints between two solid objects. These hinges are used across several industry sectors including financial institutions, defense, military, automotive, nuclear, food processing, and medical industries. A few of the application examples include:
- Armored Vehicles
- Test cells
- Explosion doors
- Access hatches
- Research and development
- Shipping Containers
- Agricultural Equipment
- Radiation shielding doors
- Military Vehicles
- Electrical Enclosures
- Military Bunker Doors
- Security doors
- Prison/Detention Gates
- Access gates
- Removable Access Panels / Doors
- Detention doors
- Security Gates
Utilizing our vast industry knowledge and experience, our motto is “Smother than the Rest, Guaranteed”. Kiesler Machine Inc’s hinges are the best hinges on the market. Manufactured in the U.S.A. with the highest quality bearings and steel ensures years of trouble free service. Kiesler Machine continues to work with you on developing the right heavy duty non-mortise hinges. With the highest quality in craftsmanship, we are an e-mail or phone call away. We can execute the designing and manufacturing of innovative and high-quality non-mortise (surface mount) door hinges that are cost-efficient, durable and maintenance-free.