Kiesler Machine Inc. Heavy Duty Hinges – Meeting the Needs of Varied Industrial Applications
Heavy Duty Hinges for Doors and Gates. Large Variety of Products like Door Hinges, Gate Hinges, Pivot Hinges, Weld On Hinges, and Many More.
Kiesler Machine Inc. specializes in designing and manufacturing industrial hinges for heavy doors. Our Heavy duty hinges are specifically designed to meet the needs of heavy industrial applications. They are capable of supporting very heavy doors and provide years of trouble free service.
Types of Heavy Duty Hinges
Our inventory comprises various types of heavy duty hinges, including:
- Heavy Duty Door Hinges : Known for their immense load bearing capacity.
- Heavy Duty Gate Hinges : Offered with or without mounting holes.
- Heavy Duty Pivot Hinges : Provides years of service
- Heavy Duty Weld On Hinges : Have the ability to withstand high application stresses.
- Radiation Shielding Hinges : Support loads up to 40,000 lbs.
These hinges are distinguished from other hinge products by their superior load capacity. We manufacture heavy duty hinges from carbon steel and 304 or 316 grade stainless steel. They are designed with thrust bearings, which allow them to take on immense weights. They are installed and used with various types of doors and applications.
Technical Features of Heavy Duty Hinges
Kiesler Machine Inc. provides heavy duty hinges with the following technical specifications.
- Mounting : Weld on or mounting holes
- Height : Between 5" and 16"
- Hinge Weight : From 4 lbs. to 477 lbs.
- Manufacturing Material : Carbon Steel and 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Door Weight Range : From 1,000 lbs. to 40,000 lbs.
- Hinge Pin Material : Hardened alloy steel
- Maximum Radial Load : From 400 lbs. to 25,000 lbs.
Product and Application Benefits
Our heavy duty hinges can provide a variety of benefits that would enhance the performance of the hinge as well as the application.
- They can be installed on gates and doors by either welding or with optional mounting holes.
- Maintenance free for years of trouble free service.
- Stainless steel hinges available for corrosion resistance
- Assemblied with needle bearings and a thrust bearing for smooth operation with the heaviest doors.
Applications:These heavy duty hinges can be used in a variety of applications and industries including:
- Heavy-duty Gates
- Containment Cabinets
- Lead-filled Radiation Doors
- Container Doors
- Automation Equipment
- Heavy Duty Vault Doors
- Military and Defense
- Research and Development
- Nuclear Confinement Doors
Kiesler Machine Inc. provides you the widest range of hinges to meet the requirements of high stress and load applications in various industries. All our hinges are manufactured with pride in the U.S.A. at our plant in Palmyra, Indiana.
- Queries & Replies -