KS Extended Barrel Hinges
KS extended barrel hinges are one of the important types of heavy duty barrel hinges by Kiesler Machine Inc. These barrel hinges are designed with wider hinge surfaces to offer additional support. These heavy duty barrel hinges offer easy and quick installation. We offer these heavy duty barrel hinges in three variants – 304L stainless steel barrel hinges, 316L stainless steel barrel hinges and carbon (mild) steel barrel hinges.
General and Technical Features of KS Extended Barrel Hinges
The following features of our KS extended barrel hinges make these hinges suitable for heavy doors and gates.
- Mounting: Weld-on mounting or bolt-on mounting
- Construction: Full billet construction
- Hand: Non-handed configuration
- Materials: Mild Steel, 304L Stainless Steel and 316L Stainless Steel
Benefits of KS Extended Barrel Hinges
The following are a few significant benefits of Kiesler Machine’s KS extended barrel hinges.
- The extended surface design of these heavy-duty barrel hinges allows them to be bolted-on for easy maintenance or replacement.
- Same reliable and time proven hinge design that Kiesler Machine Inc has been providing since 1999.
- Convenient non-handed design for right or left-hand doors or gates.
- It features a needle bearing design to ensure years of maintenance-free service.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- Available in stainless steel for corrasion and oxidation resistance.
Please contact us today to know more about our KS extended barrel hinges. Our experts would be happy to assist you.