KB Barrel Hinges
KB Barrel Hinges
KB barrel hinge are one of the important types of heavy duty hinges from Kiesler Machine Inc. These hinges can withstand weight of heavy duty gates and doors. These hinges are available in three different material choices: mild steel, 304L stainless steel or 316L stainless steel . These swing barrel hinges are proudly manufactured in the United States. At Kiesler Machine, we can custom design the KB barrel hinges based on the mounting and application requirements.
General and Technical Features of KB Barrel Hinges
In order to make these heavy duty barrel hinges suitable for applications of heavy doors or gates, we designed our KB barrel hinges with the following specifications.
- Mounting: Weld-on mounting
- Construction: Full billet construction
- Hand: Non-handed configuration
- Materials: Mild (Carbon) Steel, 304L Stainless Steel or 316L Stainless Steel
- Vertical Load: 1000 lbs to 13000 lbs
- Radial Load: 400 lbs to 6820 lbs
Benefits of KB Barrel Hinges
These KB barrel hinges offer several benefits to users.
- The full billet construction makes these swing barrel hinges durable for demanding applications.
- Non-handed design allows our heavy-duty barrel hinges to used for left-hand or right-hand mounting.
- Needle bearings and a needle thrust bearing are used for years of trouble free service.
- Utilizing a heat-treated and precision ground alloy steel pin ensures smooth operation.
- These KB barrel hinges are sealed and lubricated for life.
- The KB barrel hinges are weld mounted for secure hosting. Our Model KS allows for bolt-on applications.
- Applications include Industrial, commercial and Military sectors.
For more information on these KB barrel hinges, you can get in touch with our team today.