Barrel hinges are one of the specialty hinges which are used in various heavy-duty installations due to their typical features. These hinges feature a reliable design and easy installation requirement. We, at Kiesler Machine, Inc. provide heavy-duty barrel hinges in various specifications. These hinges are designed to facilitate the smooth performance of heavy-duty gates and doors in commercial and residential areas.
The barrel hinges are low profile and looks great. Simple design for years of service. Greaseable for smooth operation.
Our hinges are manufacture at our plant in Palmyra, Indiana.
Specifications of Heavy Duty Barrel Hinges
We have the capability to deliver heavy-duty barrel hinges in the following specifications:
- Mount: Weld-on
- Surface Mount: Non-handed for either right-hand or left-hand mounting
- Materials: Carbon Steel and 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Door Weight Range: Up to 3,000 lbs.
Beneficial Features of Barrel Hinges
The following features have contributed to their easy acceptance in various industries
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Barrel hinges are weld-on for quick and easy installation.
- Commercial, industrial and residential gates and doors.
- Precision machined for smooth operation.
- Great for outdoor or indoor applications.
- Available in carbon steel and grades 316 or 304 stainless steel.
Applications of Barrel Hinges
Over the years, we have manufactured heavy-duty barrel hinges for clients in the following industries.
- Military and Defense
- Commercial Enterprises
- Medical and Research
- Indoor and Outdoor Applications
At Kiesler Machine Inc., we manufacture quality hinges that we ship across the world. Our hinges are in stock for immediate shipment.