Heavy mortise hinges are plate hinge designed to sit flush when installed properly in the application area. These premium hinges are popularly used for applications experiencing immense weights and those witnessing a lot of traffic. Heavy duty mortise hinges are designed in a way that the one leaf (half mortise or half surface) or both leafs are mortised rightly into the application area, leaving only the barrels showing. At Kiesler Machine Inc., we keep an extensive inventory of full mortise and half mortise heavy duty hinges that are known for high-performance capacity and long life.
- Door or gate weights up to 2,000 lbs.
- Superior Quality
- Suitable for high traffic gates and doors.
- Non-Handed Design
- Convenient weld-on design or available with mounting holes.
Types of Heavy Duty Mortise Hinges
The following are the types we offer under the category of mortise hinges:
Specifications of Heavy Duty Mortise Hinges
At Kiesler Machine, our models of heavy duty hinges is second to none in terms of quality and endurance. These hinges are made to close tolerances and designed for years of maintenance free service. They are available in a range of sizes capable of accommodating heavy doors at industrial, commercial and medical facilities. This hinge category is available in the following specifications:
- Made in the U.S.A. with pride and quality craftsmanship.
- Materials: Stainless steel and carbon steel
- Mount: Weld On or Bolt on
- Type: Non-Handed
- Finish: Primer coated standard or Cold Galvanized
- Maximum Door Weight: 2000 LBS
- Maximum Radial Load: 800 LBS
Beneficial Features of Heavy Duty Mortise Hinges
As mentioned earlier, our range of mortise hinges is largely sought-after for exterior and interior doors due to their decent appearance. As they are manufactured from the world’s finest materials, stainless steel and carbon steel, they feature excellent resistance to wear even with continuous use. The other notable features that contribute to their popularity include:
- They are manufactured with precision bearings for smooth and long-lasting operation.
- They can be supplied either weld-on or with mounting holes for bolt-on applications.
- They possess high load bearing capacity.
- They are designed to assure tight fit between the door and the frame, hence are the reliable option for security doors and gates.
- Precision machining and premium components guarantee extended service life.
- Their non-handed design allows for either left or right hand mounting.
Our range of mortise hinges is the right choice for heavy weight doors of containers, detention centers and much more. A lot of customers from the below markets prefer these hinges especially due to their ability in offering a clean look.
- Commercial/Industrial Applications
- Nuclear Medicine
- Research and Development
- Security Applications
- Financial Institutions
Our team of specialists will work with you and strive to deliver standard or customized solutions in the shortest possible lead-times. We welcome orders of all different sizes and varieties of industrial mortise hinges, which can be used in demanding and strenuous industrial as well as commercial applications. We are committed to improve and meet or exceed our customers' expectations by delivering superior quality industrial mortise hinges and other hinges capable of supporting high traffic and heavy load applications.