The different types of hinges used in installation of doors have developed and evolved over time. Today, a wide range of hinges are available that are designed keeping their application in mind. One such type of hinge is the half mortise door hinge. They are also sometimes referred to half surface door hinges. Out of the two leaves of these hinges, one is mounted on the door surface, whereas the other is mortised into the door jamb or the door. You can choose to buy these hinges in various material and finish options depending on your requirements. Kiesler Machine Inc is one of the leading and most experienced manufacturers of half surface mortise hinges in the USA.
Half Mortise Door Hinges Capabilities
At Kiesler Machine, we have the capability to provide you these hinges in the following capabilities and specifications:
- Styles: Heavy Duty or Security Hinges
- Hinge Size: 400 lbs up to 40,000 lb Door
- Mounting: Weld On or Bolt On
- Material: Carbon Steel & 316 or 304 Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Sold as individual units (1 Each)
- Finishes: Primer Coated, Powder Coated Carbon Steel or Plain Finish Stainless Steel
There hinges are available in a variety of sizes and hinge styles ranging from 400 lb capacity up to 40,000 lb capacity in our models including heavy duty door or gate hinges, mortise hinges, security hinges and strap hinges.
Various Features and Properties of the Half Surface Door Hinges
The half surface hinges that we provide are known for these beneficial features and properties, which are as follows:
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured at Kiesler Machine Inc.
- Hardened and ground alloy steel pin.
- Provides years of maintenance free service.
- Components include bearings and thrust bearing(s).
- Industry leading performance.
Are you planning to buy these hinges? Remember, always source these important components from trusted, and experienced manufacturers in the USA, like Kiesler Machine Inc. This will help you in being assured about the quality and durability.