Model K Hinges
The model K series hinges by Kiesler Machine Inc is a special type of heavy-duty hinge that can achieve a 360° swing with weight capacities from 1,000 to 13,000 lbs. We fabricate the Model K hinges from mild steel and grades 304L or 316L stainless steel. At Kiesler Machine Inc, we supply these hinges as weld-on or bolt-on with our standard hole pattern or your custom hole pattern as required per your application.
General and Technical Features of Model K Hinges
The following features of our Model K hinges make them suitable for high traffic doors and gates in commercial, industrial, military and medical applications.
- Mounting: Weld-on or Bolt-on mounting options.
- Construction: Full billet construction
- Configuration: Left-hand or Right-hand mounting applications
- Material: Mild (carbon) steel , 304L stainless steel or 316L stainless steel
Benefits of Model K Hinges
The benefits of model K hinges by Kiesler Machine are listed below.
- Full billet construction
- They come with a precision ground heat-treated alloy steel pin for smooth operation in demanding applications.
- We can customize these steel hinges for specific leaf pattern and hole-pattern for bolt mounting.
- Maintenance-free for years of trouble-free service.
- Our 304 and 316 stainless steel hinges assure better corrosion and oxidation resistance in challenging environments.
- Same rugged design as our time proven Heavy Duty Hinge line we have manufactured since 1999.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Please contact our team today to know more about Kiesler Machine Inc Model K hinges or other heavy-duty hinges for doors and gates. Smoother than the rest - Guaranteed.