Versatile Hinge Solutions for Security Applications
Hinges are used commonly across industries and at a domestic level. However, there are certain types of hinges meant for specific applications. Hinges used for security industries must be absolutely tamper proof. Kiesler Machine offers hinges for security industries in different designs and material combinations. We have an experience of over thirty-five years and offer a variety of specialized hinges for security industries. Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Types of Hinges Used in Security Industries
A feature of these hinges is the non-removable pin made of a hardened alloy. It is assembled with needle and thrust bearings and welded for a 100% tamper proof design. These are mainly used for security doors and gates. Kiesler Machine Inc offers a variety of superior quality, hinges for security applications across varied industries. Available in carbon steel or 304 and 316 grades of stainless steel. Here are a few types of hinges used for security industries:
- Security door hinges: These security hinges are tamper proof and specially designed for a long operational life in high usage areas.
- Security gate hinges: Security hinges for gates are tamper proof and can be used for industrial, commercial, as well as residential gates.
- Vault hinges:Vault hinges are used for doors in high-risk environments and areas with limited access, such as banks and financial institutions.
- Stainless steel gate hinges: Fabricated from 304L or 316L stainless steel. These hinges are specially designed to be installed on exterior gates and doors or used in corrosive environments. They have dust seals which prevent contamination and a corrosive resistant, hardened and ground alloy steel pin.
Benefits of Hinges for Security Industries
Some of the benefits our security hinges offer is listed below:
- Designed for high traffic usage of heavy-weight doors.
- Stainless steel models are resistant to chemicals, oxidation, and corrosion.
- They have a non-removable pin made of a hardened alloy steel, which make the hinge tamper proof.
- Non-handed for left- or right-hand installations.
- These hinges are made of carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel, which contributes to their durability, and improves their corrosion resistance in abusive environments.
- The hinges are provided in various material finishes including prime coat, zinc plating or hot or cold galvanized.
Applications of Security Hinges
Almost all industries and homes have security applications and hence require security doors or gates and require appropriate hinges for safeguarding as well as facilitating the movement of doors. We regularly design and manufacturing hinges for the following security applications.
- Armor Vehicles
- Food Processing
- Military and Defense
- Research and Development
- Prison and Detention Centers
- Banks and Financial Institutions
Being an established hinge manufacturer, Kiesler Machine Inc has a large inventory ready for immediate shipment. Interchangeable with competitor’s hinges. Contact us at email@example.com or toll free 888-565-6610.