Commercial Door Hinges for Heavy Duty Doors
Commercial door hinges are the types of hinges created for supporting heavy duty doors in commercial and industrial applications. These hinges are designed for heavy load bearing, and made from durable materials, which ensures their long-term service. Kiesler Machine, Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of commercial door hinges in the USA. We can provide these hinges in a wide variety of specifications to meet your commercial requirements.
Types of Commercial Door Hinges Provided by Kiesler Machine, Inc
The broad variety of door hinges provided by us makes us the most preferred choice for commercial door hinges. The following are some of the most important types of hinges offered by us:
- Heavy Duty Hinges: As the name suggests, these hinges are designed for heavy doors. In addition to their load bearing capacity, these hinges are known to provide long-term performance. The following are a few important types of heavy duty hinges available with us:
- Vault Hinges: These hinges are used to protect vault doors used in various commercial organizations like banks or detention/prison facilities.. These hinges are provided with non-removable pins, which ensures a tamperproof connection. Kiesler Machine provides vault hinges with load bearing capabilities up to 2,000 lbs, and radial loads up to 800 lbs.
- Specialty Hinges: These hinges are specially designed for particular applications. The specialty hinges are known for their superior construction, and functionality. They are designed to withstand the daily abuse. Currently, we provide the following types of specialty hinges:
- Security Hinges: These hinges are designed for tamper resistant installations. The security hinges are equipped with non-removable pins, and possess high load bearing capacities.
Technical Specifications of Commercial Door Hinges Provided by Kiesler Machine
The following are a few technical specifications of commercial door hinges provided by Kiesler Machine:
|Type of Hinges||Mounting||Height||Door Weight||Maximum Radial Load||Hinge Weight|
|Heavy Duty Hinges||Weld on or Mounting Holes||5"-16"||1,000 – 40,000 lbs||400 lbs. to 25,000 lbs||4 lbs. to 477 lbs.|
|Industrial Vault Hinges||Surface Mounting||5"-6"||Up to 2,000 lbs||800 lbs||4 lbs.to 7 lbs.|
|Mortise Hinges||Non-handed for both right and left hand mounting||5"-6"||Up to 2,000 lbs||800 lbs||6 lb to 12 lbs.|
Why Order Commercial Door Hinges from Kiesler Machine?
The following reasons make us popular with our clients. The commercial door hinges provided by us have gained immense popularity due to the following reasons:
- All of our hinges are offered in carbon steel or 304L or 316L stainless steel. Both these materials are proven for durability and longevity of our hinges and help ensure years trouble free service.
- The hinges are designed to ensure safety and reliability in challenging conditions, where they may be subjected to shock, vibration, or heavy traffic applications.
- All our commercial door hinges are designed for excellent visual appeal. In addition to the highest quality material, these hinges are finished with coatings, which improve their resistance to solutions, chemicals, and various other contaminants.
- The hinges we manufacture possess extreme load bearing capacities.
- All these hinges can be availed in custom specifications, such as different leaf widths, custom mounting holes, powder coat paint, etc. to meet your application requirement.
- All of our hinges are proudly Made in the USA.
Do you want to know more about customized commercial door hinges? Please contact us at the earliest. You can also request a quote to know more.