Heavy Duty Weld On Hinges for Enhanced Service and Security
High capacity Heavy Duty weld On hinges are one of the popular hinge products provided by Kiesler Machine Inc. We offer heavy duty weld On hinges that provide immense benefits in terms of service and longevity. All our hinges are manufactured in the U.S.A.
Features of Heavy Duty Weld On Hinges
These hinges are designed using mild steel or stainless steel that can be easily welded during the mounting process. We at Kiesler Machine design these hinges to be tamper resistant for security applications. The primary difference between our hinges and our competitors hinges are the life span. Our hinges are designed for many years of trouble free service.Some of the features of our weld On hinges include:
- Height : 5″
- Finish : Primer
- Type : Non-handed
- Leaf Thickness : 1/2″ and 5/16″
- Width Range : Between 6″ and 6 1/2″
- Material Type : Carbon Steel and 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Maximum Radial Load Range : Between 320 lbs. and 800 lbs.
- Maximum Door Weight Range : Between 800 lbs. and 2,000 lbs.
Benefits of Heavy Duty Weld-on Hinges
With such substantial features, customers can receive many benefits by choosing weld-on heavy duty door hinges for their applications:
- The hinge features a precision ground alloy steel pin
- Non-handed for either right or left hand mounting
- Dust seals for outdoor or demanding environments
Applications and Industries
High capacity weld on hinges are the perfect solution for applications requiring heavy duty hinges for either indoor or outdoor environments at highly competitive prices.Weld-on hinges are found in the following applications:
- Armored Vehicles
- Prison Gates
- Vault Doors
- Fire Doors
- Construction Projects
- Agricultural Equipment
- Security Gates or Doors
- Shipping Containers
We at Kiesler Machine Inc. can provide immediate shipping for all our heavy duty weldable gate hinges. Call for more information.