Door Pivot Model KP
Door Pivot Model KP Hinges
KP Pivot hinges are heavy duty hinges designed for heavy gates and doors that need a center pivot. If required, these hinges can be concealed inside the header and the door or gate. These hinges can be fabricated from three material types– 304 or 316 grades of stainless steel or mild steel. The carbon steel hinges can be zinc plated or hot-dipped galvanized for additional protection. Heavy duty construction of these hinges assure years of maintenance-free operation.
General and Technical Features of KP Pivot Hinges
Our KP Pivot hinges have set a standard for heavy duty pivot hinges. They have been used for supporting heavy duty doors and gates in military, medical, industrial and commercial facilities across the US for many years. The following specifications of these hinges have contributed to their popularity.
- Mounting: Bolt-on
- Hand: Non-handed configuration
- Materials: Mild steel, 304 or 316 grades of stainless steel, hot dipped galvanized or zinc plating.
- Maximum Vertical Load:: 1000 to 20,000 LBS.
- Maximum Radial Load:: 400 to 8,800 LBS maximum.
Benefits of KP Pivot Hinges
Our KP Pivot hinges are widely chosen for industrial and commercial applications for the following reasons.
- Non-handed configuration, which improves their utility in left-hand and right-hand mounting applications.
- These hinges feature heat treated and precision ground alloy steel pin, which assures smooth performance.
- Needle bearings and a needle thrust bearing combined with rugged construction assures years of maintenance-free service in high traffic areas
- All Kiesler Machine pivot hinges are proudly Made in the USA.
- The hinges can be provided hot dipped galvanized or zinc plated upon request.
- Our KP Pivot hinges are used in military and medical facilities where a concealed pivot is required.
We can custom design these heavy duty hinges based on your application and mounting requirements. Feel free to get in touch with our team today to know more about KP pivot hinges and to discuss your specific application requirements.
Kiesler Machine hinges are” Smother than the Rest – Guaranteed!”