Heat Exchanger Hinges
Heat exchangers are devices used to transfer heat from one medium to another in both cooling and heating processes. For instance, they may be used to convert boiled water to steam or remove heat with the help of cold air or water. This transfers the heat from the coolant to the air or water, making the latter hot. Usually, the fluids are separated by a wall or gasket that helps prevent mixing, and this is where hinges are used for bolting the access door to the body of the heat exchanger. These are used across various industries to heat or cool the concerned fluids. Kiesler Machine Inc is a well-known manufacturer of heavy-duty heat exchanger hinges among many other types. We offer heavy duty hinges in various specifications based on your requirement.
Types of Heat Exchanger Hinges
We have been regularly delivering heavy duty and other hinges for HVAC applications. They offer easy access to Chiller units for various purposes. Some of these include:
Beneficial Features of Heat Exchanger Hinges
Heat exchangers are principally used in most HVAC systems. These units specifically have hinged doors which offer various benefits to access the HVAC systems such as:
- Hinged doors of cooling and refrigeration units, heating systems, chillers, air conditioning units and so on offer an easy and safe way of manually opening them for cleaning and similar purposes.
- The tubes inside a chiller or refrigeration unit need to be cleaned more often, especially when it is used throughout the year. Our heavy-duty bolt-on hinges allow easy and safe access for a person to open the door, clean, and close the unit.
- Heat exchangers used across various industries such as chemical, pulp & paper, food processing, and petrochemical require periodic cleaning and maintenance. The hinges designed by us provide a safe way to open and close the covers and bonnets.
- Most of these hinges provided by us are handed for either left or right-hand mounting.
- These hinges are rugged and fabricated from mild (carbon steel), and either 316 or 304 grade of stainless steel.
- They are designed to withstand harsh conditions and are resistant to chemicals and abrasive fluids.
- These are easy to install and operate, and welding is not required with our bolt-on models.
- These hinges are equipped with precision ground alloy pin, which assures dependable service for years of maintenance free operation.
Applications of Heat Exchanger Hinges
Heat exchanger hinges have many application areas in many HVAC systems. Some of them are listed here:
- Air conditioning units
- Chillers and refrigeration units
- Ventilation systems of buildings and industrial units
- Surface condensers
- Heat exchanger covers and bonnets
- Man ways
Our products are proudly Made in the USA in our plant in Indiana. If you are looking for high-quality heat exchanger hinges for Chiller applications in your industry, we provide technical assistance. Additionally, we offer best prices on bulk purchases.