Carbon Steel Security Hinges – Ideal for Large and Heavy Doors and Gates
At Kiesler Machine, Inc., we aim to provide the finest range of carbon steel security hinge produced from premium quality raw materials. This quality centric business goal set us apart from our competitors and paved a way for us to achieve the reputation as one the leading manufacturers of hinges.
Our range of carbon steel security gate hinges is ruggedly engineered for securing your vaults, detention rooms, school security doors or any industrial or residential structures. These security hinges for large doors exhibit superior performance in demanding applications.
Security Steel Hinges can be Manufactured to Exact Specifications
We can design and engineer carbon steel security gate hinges with any specifications. To custom manufacture these security hinges, we would require exact specifications for:
- Door weight
- Radial load
- Material type
We make use of modern machine tools and quality-tested material to manufacture carbon steel security door and gate hinges. They are widely chosen for use with large and heavy doors and gates as they are associated with the following benefits and features:
- Non-handed for either left or right hand mounting
- Fabricated from 1018 mild (carbon) steel with an alloy steel pin
- Available in custom hole patterns
- Manufactured with precision bearings
- Non removable pin for tamper resistant applications
- Specially designed for indoor applications
- Capable of bearing maximum door weight of 2,000 lbs and maximum radial load of 800 lbs.
- Manufactured precision tolerances to provide smooth and frictionless functioning
Carbon steel heavy duty hinges by Kiesler Machine Inc ensure complete safety and security. The hinge type has been largely procured for applications in:
- Detention Centers
- Financial Institutions
- Medical and research
- Educational Institutes